Your face should be absolutely empty of any previous makeup now. Natural makeup tutorials are very easy to follow. Put the makeup removing lotion or some water on a cotton ball. Next, dab it on your face generously. Rub the cotton ball in small circles to remove old your previous and old makeup.
It Is Important That You Take Good Care Of Your Skin
You should by now, have determined what type your skin is. Cleanse it, tone it and moisturize it with suitable products two times a day. Follow this routine daily. If you have skin problems like spots or blackheads, exfoliate your skin with a good exfoliant.
Natural Make Up Tutorials Need Very Less Of Your Time As Well
- Moisturize your face. This is an important step in taking care of your skin. Never skip this step.
- Gently rub in an unscented, oil free lotion to your facial skin. Scented lotions should be avoided because they can irritate your skin. They can even cause breakouts or any other allergic reaction. Oily lotions will only encourage the growth of acne.
- For a more natural look, instead of using foundation, you can use a tinted moisturizer. These tinted moisturizers blend in evenly while giving your skin an even tone. They commonly contain SPF, so that you do not need to bother about getting sun burnt.
- Those lucky girls with naturally clear skin will look best using such a tinted moisturizer.
- Apply concealer to the blemishes and also to the skin around your eyes. It should be of the exact same color as your skin. We hope you will learn well from these natural makeup tutorials.
Check out our amazing collection of natural makeup ideas to carry a celebrity look.
This eye makeup really makes your eyes look charming and warm. It is a perfect look for any outing or party.
For this, you need a brown color kajal pencil, bronze eye shadow, and eye makeup brush to give the smudged look.
To get that pink glow on your lips try out these simple tricks at home and naturally beautiful lips are ready.
Using liquid foundation, concealer, beauty blender, brush and pallet you can get this natural look in minutes.
If you are someone who does not like bright red color then try using it in this way to get a lighter effect on your lips.
For simple and casual makeup tutorial this one is just perfect and the steps illustrated help you in replicating the look easily.
To get that perfect slimming look for the cheeks and jaw like contouring and highlighting are most important.
Beautify your eyes using soothing color pallets and a simple liner pen for the final finishing.
If you have these lovely brushes at home then you do not need professionals for this easy office look.
Using four lovely shades and mixing them together you can create magical eyes for any party or event.
This pink blush is just amazing for the lips. The perfectly drawn and slightly shimmery eyes add to the makeup.
A mix of light shade for the lips with smokey dark eyes is an amazing contrast that you must try out.
With simple beauty products which every woman knows about you can get this intense and natural look ready.
Perfectly divine eyes get ready in just simple steps. Use mascara at the end to define the lashes further.
Grab your color pallet, mascara, kajal pencil and liner to get started with this easy eye makeup.
Highlighting your eyes always gives a refreshing look to your makeup no matter what you do. Try mixing colors nicely to get this new look at home.
Photos Source www.facebook.com