Have you ever wondered how a popsicles stick can be of any use to you? Well, apart from holding the ice pop it can serve a multitude of functions. From making decorative items to fashion accessories and even a birdhouse; these popsicles sticks find wide application. So, next time when you have your delicious ice pop, remember to keep the popsicles stick for your DIY art. Here are some of the most popular and interesting DIY popsicles stick ideas for making useful products from this plain nonessential item.
Amazing Ways to Give a Whole New Meaning to the Popsicles Sticks
- Create an alluring hexagonal shelf for your trinkets.
- Make a chic garland for all your important messages.
- Craft a pair of edgy studs or chic danglers.
- Fabricate pallet coasters to serve cocktails.
- Make fun bracelets to give your friends on Friendship Day.
- Build your stylish easel phone stand.
- Design your flower vase with warped popsicles sticks.
- Craft an exclusive, off-beat chandelier.
- Fabricate an artistic table runner.
- Create cute post cards.
- Make a stylish wall décor or wall mirror.
- Create an amazing birdfeeder.
- Build a unique birdhouse.
- Make an eye-catching nesting basket.
- Create your cute and creative garden markers.
- Get creative and make a memory game that children would love.
Thus, with these innovative DIY popsicles stick craft ideas make your desirable item purely for decorative purpose or for serving some function. Start collecting the popsicles sticks right from today.
Alluring and Easy Painted Popsicles House Via
Amazing Lampshade for Kids Via
Artwork Hut with Sticks and Paper Flower Via
Beautiful and Colorful Room Hanging Via
Candy Popsicles with Words Painted Via
Chairs and Table from Sticks Via
Colorful Planter with Pop sticks and Pom Pom Balls Via
Creative Artwork from Sticks Roses and Birds Via
Cute Pink Handcrafted Box for Girls Via
Decent Sky Blue Bookmarks for Kids Via
DIY Frame from Clock Via
Earring Stand Craft with Pop stick Via
Easy Painted Popsicles Stick Craft for Kids Via
Fabulous Colorful Hanger for Garden Decor Via
Geometric Shape for Kids School Projects Via
Handcrafted Hut Created for School Projects Via
Hut and Star Shaped Wall Hanging Via
Incredible Handmade Phone Cover Via
Named Pen Stand from Sticks and Brown Ribbon Via
Quick Handcrafted Bed from Popsicles Via
Simple Stick Craft for Room Decor Via
Star Shaped Wall Decor Idea for Home Via
Stunning Tree House from Sticks Via
Superb Fairy for Small Kids Via
Swing from Stick for Kids Via
Trendy Hut from Popsicles Stick Via
Unique Craft for Room Decor Via
Unique DIY Flower Pot Via
Wonderful Colorful Stick Craft for Room Decor Via
Yellow and Green Pen Stand for Kids Study Table Via
Photos Source www.facebook.com
Other Popular Ideas to Check Out: