Table top décor can add a lot of charm to the overall décor of a room. Whether it is for a special occasion or festival, it is worth the effort and the time spent to do up the décor of your dining table or coffee table creatively. Here are some brilliant DIY table top décor ideas to add a zing to your tablescape. You can make use of fresh flowers, fabric coaster, artistically crafted table mats, innovative candle holders etc. to pep up your table décor.
Peppy DIY Table Décor Ideas
- Spicy Candle Holder Idea: Fill up a glass vase with corn, jelly beans, buttons or even sweet candies and place a candle in it.
- Family Tree Centre Piece: Make use of an olive tree to hang the photographs of your family members with ribbons, string or twine.
- Candles Embellished with Autumn Leaves Centerpiece: Decorate the simple candles with the semitransparent autumn leaves and use them as centerpieces for your table for a dramatic effect.
- Vibrant Wreath Card: Use small store bought wreaths, and attach them to the chair back along with a name card for each of the guests.
- Candle and Leaf Centerpiece: Make use of bronze and the golden leaves to reflect candlelight of the centerpiece. Use a waterproof bowl or tray and float candles on this water-filled bowl containing the colored leaves.
With the help of these eye-catching DIY table top, décor ideas augment your table top décor considerably.
Photos Source www.facebook.com