Don’t we all wish for an exceptional home makeover, art going through the colorful pages of magazines? Well, the wait is over; here are some really good DIY home décor projects which are not only worth the try but are guaranteed to fetch you so the attention and lauds in the neighborhood and in the town as well.
Genius DIY Home Décor Projects That You Must Try Right Away
- Try using up-cycled and old-fashioned mason jars and transform them into a dainty storage space. Color the jars to add up the glam and replace the lids with tailor-made knobs to turn them into a classy element.
- Your house is full of costly yet useless trash bins. Time to bid them goodbye and replace it with a self-made wooden tilt-out trash can with those unused wood in your junkyard.
- Shelves add up to the glamor and beauty of the room. Never mind if you don’t have any. Make them right away, by using up the spindles across wooden ladders, and stock up on your favorite bonsai plants or education souvenirs.
- Grind your mind before ditching away those old trash cans. You can paint them with colors of your choice to turn them into interesting cutlery stands.
- Bored with the same old doors in your house? Why not remodel them into something stylish? Use ceiling medallions to give an aesthetically amazing look to those bland doors in your house.
DIY home décor projects can be found in abundance, but these ideas take care of your pocket besides upping your house charm to a notch higher. For similar ideas on home décor, browse through the gallery below.
Photos Source www.facebook.com