Think before you toss the leftover paper plates into the junkyard. Paper plates can be molded into amazingly interesting crafts and projects that you didn’t even think in your imagination. Craft making is arguably one of the best pastimes one can have. What more do you want when you can make fantastic art pieces with something as petty as paper plates? It’s time to collect and gather up all the paper plates and roll into creativity until you get what you wished for. We have all the fantastic DIY paper plate crafts waiting for you right here. Enjoy!
Amazing DIY Paper Plates Crafts that You Would Lose Out Your Heart On
- Have friends come over during the weekend for sleepover party? Make amazingly cute cookie basket with paper plates. All you would need is one paper plate and five minutes to create one basket. Cut out the paper plates into the half, fold it and tape it to make an adorable basket.
- Flowers are quintessential spring elements, and you can actually have to use the paper plates to make a fascinating spring flower. You can leave them white or paint them as per your wish.
- Want something to deck up your porch for the brunch party? Make cute watermelons with them. Cut and fold them into half and take up green, red and black paint to turn them into delicious melons. Hang them with strips and turn some heads.
How to Make Chalkboard Party Favors with Paper Plates?
You can come up with fun and interesting party favors using simple paper plates. Choose the kind with a glossy surface and paint them using chalkboard paint.
- Apply two thin coats.
- Take some budget friendly white washcloths.
- Cut them into four individual pieces and fold over a corner to sew a small pocket aptly large enough to carry a stick of chalk.
You are done making the coolest party favor in no time.
So, keep collecting as many paper plates as you can and fetch in ideas to craft some beauteous items. Scroll down the gallery for more such ideas on DIY paper plate crafts.
Using simple paper plate and scissors you can make this lovely piece of art with your kids on weekends.
Using paper plates and other decorative pieces make these lovely flowers for your garden and they really enhance the look of the place.
Wonderful craft ideas for kids using paper plates and colors. Take the help of YouTube videos to get them done.
This one is really sweet and you can make it in just a few minutes. Just grab all the essentials and get started.
Make lovely fruits and other ideas using simple paper plates. They make amazing room décor items and are quite cheap as well.
This paper plate craft is a must try out for every child. Help them in doing it using some craft papers, plates and colors.
This rabbit face is super easy to make using paper plates. Just follow the simple steps and your craft gets ready.
This one is a lovely school project which almost everyone has done. Try to make this purse using paper plate and you are to love the idea.
See what wonders simple paper plates can do. Decorate it the way you like and give them the shape of an umbrella.
This Easter basket is made using paper plates. Take the help of online videos to frame this basket exactly.
A lovely kitty face can be made using simple articles. Your kids are sure to love doing this on holidays.
Make this lovely butterfly for wall décor using paper plates, colors and glue. They enhance the beauty of the room to a great extent.
This one is a lovely craft that you can make using plates and craft papers of your choice. The sheep looks really nice when ready.
This one is a really cool idea of making fishes. Color the plates using different paints and then give them the shape of fish.
This wall hanging looks really pretty in the room of your princess. Do this craft with kids and they are sure to enjoy.
For this you need paper plates, cotton balls, decorative items and pom poms. These are lovely decorations for the Christmas.
Look how vibrant the craft is and you must give it a try on holidays. This cheap and simple art gets ready in minutes.
Using paper plates, colors and craft papers you can make this flower for your kid’s project.
Photos Source www.facebook.com