Think before you toss the leftover paper plates into the junkyard. Paper plates can be molded into amazingly interesting crafts and projects that you didn’t even think in your imagination. Craft making is arguably one of the best pastimes one can have. What more do you want when you can make fantastic art pieces with something as petty as paper plates? It’s time to collect and gather up all the paper plates and roll into creativity until you get what you wished for. We have all the fantastic DIY paper plate crafts waiting for you right here. Enjoy!
Amazing DIY Paper Plates Crafts that You Would Lose Out Your Heart On
- Have friends come over during the weekend for sleepover party? Make amazingly cute cookie basket with paper plates. All you would need is one paper plate and five minutes to create one basket. Cut out the paper plates into the half, fold it and tape it to make an adorable basket.
- Flowers are quintessential spring elements, and you can actually have to use the paper plates to make a fascinating spring flower. You can leave them white or paint them as per your wish.
- Want something to deck up your porch for the brunch party? Make cute watermelons with them. Cut and fold them into half and take up green, red and black paint to turn them into delicious melons. Hang them with strips and turn some heads.
How to Make Chalkboard Party Favors with Paper Plates?
You can come up with fun and interesting party favors using simple paper plates. Choose the kind with a glossy surface and paint them using chalkboard paint.
- Apply two thin coats.
- Take some budget friendly white washcloths.
- Cut them into four individual pieces and fold over a corner to sew a small pocket aptly large enough to carry a stick of chalk.
You are done making the coolest party favor in no time.
So, keep collecting as many paper plates as you can and fetch in ideas to craft some beauteous items. Scroll down the gallery for more such ideas on DIY paper plate crafts.
Amazing Simple Paper Plate Turkey Via
Awesome Paper Plate Christmas Tree Via
Bear made from Plate for Kids Via
Camel made from Paper Plate Via
DIY Paper Plate Purse for Kids Via
Dreamcatcher Made with Feather Paper Plate and Thread Via
Easy and Simple Love Bugs from Paper Plate Via
Easy Elephant for Kids Homework Via
Emojis Inspired Perfect Prop Craft Via
Flower with Polka Dots from Paper Plate Via
Four Simple Steps to make Amazing Crown Via
Green and Blue Dinosaur made from Disposable Glass and Plate Via
Lion made from Paper Plate Painted Via
Monkey Design Amazing Craft for Kids Via
Monster Inspired Perfect Craft with Paper Plate Via
Octopus made from Frills and Paper Plate Via
Perfect Scarecrow for Kids Via
Quick DIY Octopus for Kids Via
Smiling Sun made from Paper Plate and Paper Strips Via
Step by Step Tutorial from Yarn and Paper Plate Via
Sunflower with Bug in Middle for Hanging Via
Swam made from Paper Plate for Decoration Via
Thermacol Balls and Paper Plate Butterfly Craft Via
Thread and Paper Plate Octopus Via
Three Perfect Octopus made from Paper Plate and Threads Via
Tortoise with Colorful Patterned Design for Kids Via
Tremendous Bunny with Floral Tiara Via
Turkey Bird Craft from Paper Plate Via
Turkey made from Paper Plate and Thump Impression Via
USA Flag Inspired Cute Paper Bag Via
Yarn and Paper Plate Ocean Craft Via
Photos Source www.facebook.com