Why settle down with Netflix and getting bored at home during the holidays? Try some unique projects at home, and give creativity a shot. Enough of adult and kids projects, it is time even the teens don’t let their inventiveness go in vain. Here are some attractive DIY Projects for teen girls, which you can try, and enjoy. So, call over your friends and family and engage in some extraordinary crafts and projects. Explore and indulge.
Easy yet Legit DIY Projects for Teen Girls That Can Fetch You, Bucks
- Teen girls are always in search of crafts and projects, which they can sell and draw enough penny as pocket money. So, here are some of the daintiest projects you can make and do wonders.
- Bath bombs are essential for all teen girls. But what if somebody told you, that you can make it yourself? Yes, you heard that right, with more ingredients like citric acid, food color, Epsom salt, baking soda and water, you can actually craft out pretty little bath bombs.
- Phone cases can be made at home are downright cute. Use fun nail enamels and paintbrush to draw quirky polka dots or prints on plain simple solid colored phone cases.
- Wish to make cool bracelets at home? Use few bunch of safety pins to make stylish and chic bracelets that you can sell and pair with your favorite dress as well.
DIY Projects to Amp-Up Your Teen’s Bedroom
- Bored with the same old mirror on the wall? Goof-it up using plastic spoons. Prefer bright colored spoons to enhance the walls and the overall look of the house.
- Why leave the corner empty, when you can add something interesting? Make easy DIY Hammock chairs using old printed bed sheets and hang them on the corners. Set a small library just beside it, to make a sweet reading corner, where you love to unwind every day.
So, get you bums up and start working on something creative. Make the most out of your creative power, and show the world what your dexterous skill can do. For more DIY projects for teen girls, check the gallery below.
Photos Source www.facebook.com