Clothes are one of the best items for recycling projects. By doing some little modifications, you can totally turn them into something much more trendy and useful. This not only gets your creative juices flowing but also saves you some money. Clothes can really versatile when you put your mind to it so do not hesitate from trying something new and reuse T-shirts and blouses that you no longer wear.
Some Tips To Reuse T-shirts And Blouses
- Make really chic bangles from your old shirts. You can your old clothes to make cute bangles for yourself that are not only pretty to look at but also really comfortable to wear.
- Use your old shirts to make an infinity scarf. You only need to cut them in rectangular pieces and then stitch them together to get a long column of a scarf.
- Make tote bags out of those shirts or blouses. These bags are handy and really cool to look at too.
- If you have lots of old shirts lying around, why not stitch them together into a large quilt? You can always snuggle with your favorite shirts.
- You can use the pieces from those old shirts to make cat and dogs Your pet would absolutely adore them.
- You can totally make aprons out of those old shirts you have lying around.
- This can be a bit surprising; making pajama pants from old clothes, but you totally can make some comfy pajama pants from them.
Reusing T-shirts And Blouses Is Really Easy
You do not need fancy equipment to give them a makeover. All you need is a creative idea, some needles, and thread and you are ready to go.
Get your needles and scissors out and give those old clothes an update. Scroll through the gallery for more ideas to reuse T-shirts and blouses.
Photos Source www.facebook.com
Amazing Off Shoulder Top Made Out Of Old Shirt
Awesome Hacks To Convert An Old T-shirt Into A New And Interesting One
Boho Bag From Old T-ShirtIn Few Simple Steps
Boring T-shirt Turns Into A Chich Shrug With Reuse T-shirts And Blouse Ideas
Bow Sleeved T-shirt Made From Your Old T-shirt For A Change
Bracelets Made From Recycled T-shirts
Braided T-shirt Rug For Your House To Make At Home
Cat House Made USing An Old T-shirt
Chain Of Potholders Using Recycled T-shirts
Checked Old Shirt To Design A New Skirt
Classic Top To Make From Your Old T-shirts
Colorful Ombre Printed T-shirt Made From An Old White T-shirt
Comfy Sneakers Made Using Old Blouses
create designer Top With Your Old Black T-shirt For A Party
Creative Idea To Reuse Your Old T-Shirts Into A Cool Scarf
Cut And Stitch Oversized T-shirt Into A Dress
Cute Shirt Pillows Made Of Old Reused Shirts
Designer One Sided Classy Top Made Using Old Casual T-shirt
Diary Cover With Pen Holder Made Using Old Denim Shirt
Doll Dresses Made Out Of Your Old Blouse
Earring Collection Made By Upcycled T-shirts
Eco Friendly Homemade T-shirt Bags For Grocery Shopping
Floor Decorating mat Made Of Reused T-shirt And Blouses
Flower Vase Out Of Old And Waste T-shirts
Fringed Sleeved T-shirt Made From An Old T-shirt
Full Fringed Top Made USing Recycled T-shirts For A Creative Look
Get A New Sandal Using Strings From Old T-shirt
Hairband Made Using Old T-shirts Strings
Jacket Cut Out Of Your Old T-shirt
Knitted Donut Cushions Made Using Old T-shirt Strings
Lacy Old Blouse To Decorate Your Usual Denim Shirt
Looped Scarf Made Out Of Recycled T-shirts
New Babywear Made Out Of An Old Shirt
No Sew T-shirt Bag To Try At Home With Your Old T-shirt
Old T-shirt Transformed Into A Nice Bag
Old T-shirt Yarn Flower To Decorate The House
One-of-a-kind Skirts Made From Recycled T-shirts
Potholders Made From Recycled T-Shirts
Scarf With Fringes Made From Reused T-shirts and Blouses
Sewing Kit Made Using Old T-shirt And Specs Box For A Different Look
Shirt Sleeve Giftwrap For Champagne Bottles Recycling Ideas
Snack Bags Made From Reused T-shirts At Home
Snowman Made Of Old Sweatshirt For Table Decoration
Storage Bags Made By Old T-shirts
Stylish Bags Made Using Old T-shirts And Blouses
Super Cute Photo Frame Using Printed Old T-shirt And Cardboard
Sweet T-Skirt Made Using old T-shirt
T-shirt Rug To Try At Home With Old T-shirts
Upcycle T-shirt Backpack For A Cool College Look
Wallet Made Using Old Shirt