Since old clothes are something everyone has in their house, there is a common predicament of what you should do with them. Some people solve the problem by dumping them but why waste some nice fabric when you can do so many clever things with old clothes?
Some Clever Things with Old Clothes That You Can Do
- Don’t know what to do with that cute t-shirt you can no longer wear? Make a shopping bag out of it which is just as cute. The best part of these old t-shirt shopping bags is that they are totally eco-friendly and washable too!
- You can take out the back pockets from an old pair of jeans and add any embellishment of your liking and transform it into a mini purse. Catch everyone’s eyes when you go out with your cute little purse.
- You can refashion your old denim jacket by cutting its sleeves off and then stitching the sleeves from a totally different shirt in its place to get a totally new look.
- You can use your old t-shirts, cardigans, polos or sweatshirts to make some pillowcases and liven up your room. These projects are less time to consume and make great additions to the boring cushions in your living room too.
- You can make adorable tote bags from the denim fabric.
Use Laces to Transform Old Shirts into Something Chic
You can cut parts out of your old t-shirts and replace them with lace to get a new and fashionable look. Some lacework can do wonders to the image of an old plain shirt.
Check out the gallery below to see more clever things with old clothes that you can do.
Adorable Farm Girl Apron Out Of Denim
Amazing Woollen Decorated Candles For Christmas
Appealing Decoration For Fall Season
Artistic Multipurpose Organizer From Jeans
Attractive Neck Piece With White Gem
Awesome Ideas To Create Different Denim Holders
Beautiful Flower Basket From Old Clothes
Best Idea For LIttle Puppy Sweater
Blue Lace Makeover For Glamorous Look
Captivating Lace Shorts In Easy Steps
Charming Tote Bag From Old Denim Scrapes
Colorful Breathtaking Aprons For Little Chefs
Comfortable And Efficient Chairs From Reused Clothes
Creative Recycled Mobile Charger With Jeans Pocket
Creative Red Shoes Perfect For Christmas
Crochet Lace Shorts For Cute Chic Look
Cute Cut Off Capris For Springs
Dazzling Beads Jacket Transformation
Denim Coaster For Evening Tea Cup
DIY Creative Blue Denim Slippers
Eye-Catching Organizer For keeping Daily Needs
Fantastic Creation Of Jeans For Your Garden
Funky Look For Denim Shorts
Gorgeous Bag From Recycled Clothes
Graceful Hack Of A T-Shirt Into Skirt
Groovy Woollen Cap Creation From Old Sweater
Hot Pink Look From Recycled Camisole
Impressive Shirt Decor Made Out Of Denim
Innovative Idea To Create Cute Box
Magnificent Creation Of Denim Treasures
Miniature Pouch Made Out Of Old Denim
Modish Denim Diary With Pen Pouch For Kids
Multicoloured Door Mat From Unused Strips
Multipurpose Glass Holder From Denim And Lace
Old Jeans Pockest Turn Into Family ToothKit Oranizer
Perfect Creations Of Old Denim Fabric And Pockets
Pretty Bracelet Taken From Old Jeans
Skilful Water Bottle Holders From Unused Stuff
Smart Socks Boots From An Old Sweater
Snappy Reused And Recycled Denim Bag
Step By Step Transformation For Denim Jacket
Stunning Denim Flower In Easy Steps
Stylish Cold Shoulder Top From Old Sweater
Teeny Quick Pouch From Unused Denim
Transformation Of Shirt Into A Cute Girl Dress
Trendy Tote Bag Out Of Old Shorts
Unique Creation Of New Dress From An Old One
Upcycled Denim Placemats With Silverware
Useful Dental Kit Holder From An Old Jeans
Versatile Denim Floral Decoration
Vibrant Mesh Bags From Recycled Clothes
Vintage New Dress From An Old Shirt
Warm And Cute Bed For Pets From Old Sweaters
Wow Crop Top From Unused Denim
Photos Source www.facebook.com