The expert DIY-ers and bloggers from all parts are using IKEA furniture as their canvasses to apply paint, up-gradation, and transform the necessary items into our favorite personalized pieces. Whether you wish to spend a little amount on the desk, or if you are failing terribly to get the best bar cart, there are myriad DIY IKEA hacks that would help you transform your boring item into something creative.
Here are the best IKEA hacks that have been dogged out from the internet exclusively for you:
Internet’s Most Loved and Easy IKEA Hacks That Are Creating Sensation Over the World
One of the best IKEA hacks for bedroom is transforming a bracket into a wall sconce your bedside can mount that that can be installed by your bedside. Gather some acrylic paint and spray paint to turn an IKEA rug into a cute doughnut that would grab attention almost instantly.
You can turn a lantern into a disco ball for a quick house-party décor. If you are searching for the best bar cart, then turning the laptop desk into the same would be the perfect solution for you and can be labeled as one of the best IKEA hacks desk.
The Innovative DIY IKEA Hacks That Anybody Can Try and Make
- Add some wheels to the kitchen drawer for your dream shoe storage.
- There are a lot of things that you can give birth to with leftover muffin tins, besides keeping your hairbands and hair clips in it. You can turn them into a charming herb garden.
- Congrats! You got your new headboard to store the linens. Use up the storage cabinets to make the headboard and use up a small space.
- How about turning the drawer dresser into a pretty desk? This dresser turned desk can fit into small spaces quite effortlessly and is one of the perfect IKEA hacks for bedroom.
- Are you bored with the same dull wardrobe? You can turn it into something stylish and uniquely cool by attaching a wallpaper on it.
These are some of the IKEA hacks for storage that you can quickly try and inspire others to work if they are looking for storage-friendly hacks and tips. Explore the photo gallery for more such innovative IKEA tips and tricks.