You all know the health benefits of having eggs and thus many out there must be including them in their daily diet. What do you do with the shells? Of course, toss them into the trash basket in the kitchen! What if you know better ways to use them? Would you still throw them away? Well, these interesting DIY egg shells ideas would not allow you to do that. These craft ideas enable you to use simple egg shells for creating lovely decorative items at home.
Easy And Must Try Out DIY Egg Shells Ideas:
- Simply pour melted wax into the egg shells and your DIY candle holders are ready to use. Using different colored paints you can also make your egg shells look colorful.
- They can get used as plant holders. Place any small herb of your choice inside the egg shells and you can use them for porch décor.
- Craft a mosaic vase using egg shells. Break the shells into tiny pieces and then using hot glue gun you can fix them all over the glass jar. Color it the way you want using spray paint. Your inexpensive and easy vase gets ready at home.
- Using a sharp needle and keeping your hands steady to can also try out doing the egg shell art which also makes an amazing room décor.
- The ombre eggshell jewelry art is also another innovative craft to try out. You can make bangles and pendants at home using these scrap items.
Other Uses Of Egg Shells:
- They can get used as calcium pills made at home after you sanitize and grind them totally.
- Egg shells have blade sharpening properties in them.
- Egg shells and coffee grounds mixed together are great for the growth of your plants.
So, now that you know so many different ideas of using egg shells, make them purposeful for your home. We have an exhausted list of DIY egg shells ideas for you below which you can try out on special events as well.
Source for Images: Facebook.com